Sunday, March 14, 2010

While I was away...

For the last couple of weeks I have been working a childrens consignment sale in town, and haven't been home much. One evening as I was working, I decided to check my email (via my cell phone) and was excited to see that I had an email with a picture from Nathaniel. He is so good to send me pictures of the adventures he has with the kids while I am working. Anyway, I opened the email and was greeted by the most delicious looking treat I had ever seen! He was cooking up something on the kitchen and wanted me to see!

Here is the picture that was included in the email:


Photo by Nathaniel Jones

This is the picture Nathaniel took of the apples he made! He
apparently is a food artist!



From everything I heard, they were amazing and delicious, though I am sad to say I didn't get to taste them for myself. As the first link on our recipe blog, I decided to send you over here to check out the recipe Nathaniel used for these baked apples.

If you give them a try, let us know, we would love to hear about it!



Cookin' Up With the Joneses...it's easier than you think!

1 comment:

  1. My mom used to make baked apples for us when I was little. Just the other day I decided I would try and make them, I am glad to have a recipe now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete